Good morning! It's still early in the day and JD and I have already done so much. AllYouNeedIsPug.com now has a working resources page. We have listed some of your blogs, shops, and pages, so head over and take a peak to see if you're there so that you can tell your friends. If we haven't listed you, don't worry! We were scurrying around collecting so much information that we couldn't grab everyone in the first shot. The page will be updated constantly, so of you want your blog, shop, or page listed, just send us a message and we'll include you in the next update.
Our hat was featured in today's Zibbet blog entitled "Make It Personal" with tips on how to market your shop. It is a very helpful article if you're looking to get your business known.
For today's bit of fun, JD and I would like to share our summer playlist with you. These are our favorite songs to dance to, to be lazy with, and just to have some fun.
1. "Band on the Run" - Paul McCartney
2. "Crusin'"- Huey Lewis and Gwyneth Paltrow
3. "Float On" - Modest Mouse
4. "Have I Been a Fool?" - Jack Penate
5. "Here Comes the Sun" - The Beatles
6. "High Times" - Landon Pigg and Turbo Fruits
7. "How Bizarre" - OMC
8. "I Saw Her Standing There" - The Beatles
9. "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For" - U2
10. "Lovefool" - The Cardigans
11. "Jolene" - Dolly Parton
12. "Mack the Knife" - Bobby Darin
13. "Mercy" - Duff
14. "Randy Scouse Git" - The Monkees
15. "She's Got You High" - Mumm-Ra
16. "Soul Meets Body" - Death cab for Cutie
17. "Stand By Me" - Ben E, King
18. "Summerboy"- Lady Gaga
19. "The Remedy" - Jason Mraz
20. "You Really Got a Hold On Me" - She & Him
If anyone would like a CD with all of these songs on it, just leave us a comment or send us an e-mail with your address and we will gladly mail you a copy :]
Lastly, we sold our 199th item on Etsy this morning. The person to make our 200th sale by buying any item in the shop will receive 20% off of their next purchase! We want to make sure that our blog readers get the chance to head over to our shop and take a look to get the chance to have this special discount. Also, our blog friends get the exclusive perk of receiving a special surprise gift with their order along with the discount. If any of you do make the 200th purchase, be sure to let me know in the invoice that you follow my blog so that I can send the gift with the item that you've bought.
Have a lovely day, everyone!
x's and o's