This morning I got the opportunity to make my first Etsy Treasury! I entitled the treasury "Project Pugway" (since I am a huge Project Runway fan) and made it all about the cutest dog fashions on Etsy. Please stop by, leave a comment, and click the link a few times to help all of these lovely artisans to get on the front page.
Yesterday was JD's first time trying French Toast. I have been giving him more natural foods and less kibble. If I am eating better, he should, too! You can share in his explorations of new tasty treats with our recipes.
2 Cage Free Medium Brown Eggs
1 Piece of Whole Grain Toast
Soy Milk or Skim Milk
1/4 Cup of Blueberries
Pam Non-stick cooking spray
1. Crack the two eggs into a bowl and beat them.
2. Beat in 2 tablespoons of soy or skim milk. Then beat in a splash of vanilla, about a teaspoon of of cinnamon, and about a teaspoon sugar.
3. Spray a skillet with Pam non-stick cooking spray and allow it to heat.
4. Generously coat each side of the bread with the egg mixture. Save the remaining egg mixture and put it to the side.
5. Once skillet is hot, place the bread on the skillet and cook the first side until it is golden brown.
6. Flip bread and allow second side to cook.
7. After the toast is done, spray the pan with a fresh coat of Pam. Grab the remaining egg mixture, re-beat it, and cook it in your skillet.
8. Plate your eggs and toast and add a tasty helping of fresh blueberries.
Yum! I think I'll make this tasty toast again today. Have fun, everyone :]
x's and o's